LIFE Center is built to help bring LIFE in a variety of ways
The LIFE Center is not just a gym or building. It is not just for members. The LIFE Center is here for the community. It is here for you. We host the Marlow Chamber of Commerce, Marlow Public Schools Band banquet, MHS Athletic Banquet, and the MHS FFA Banquet.
We believe this facility is for the community not solely for the church.
Right before school starts, the LIFE Center hosts School Daze, an event to help give students school supplies, a haircut, and maybe even a few clothes.
On Thanksgiving some folks from the church host a community Thanksgiving meal.
In December, we host a Toy Store, where we help give gifts to kids in need in our area.
The LIFE Center hosts blood drives, school events, birthday parties, and of course, it is a great place to exercise. We have a walking/jogging track, basketball court, volleyball, and a weight room.
On the average week, the LIFE Center schedule is:
- Monday: 6 am - 8 pm
- Tuesday: 6 am - 8 pm
- Wednesday: 6 am - 2 pm
- Thursday: 6 am - 8 pm
- Friday: 6 am - 8 pm
- Saturday: 7 am - 5 pm
On Sunday's, many of our adults come together for Bible studies.
You can follow us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MarlowLifeCenter/
This month's newsworthy dates:
- Tuesday, May 9 - MHS FFA Banquet - CLOSED
- Friday, May 12 5th Grade leadership banquet - Closed 9:30 am - 1 pm
- Friday, May 12 close at 5 pm for MHS graduation
- Tuesday, May 16 - Blood drive 2 pm - 5:30 pm
- Friday, May 19 close for wedding rehearsale
- Saturday, May 20 closed all day for wedding
- Friday, May 26 - Closed through Monday, May 29th for floor to be resurfaced